FALLS CHURCH, Va.–(Organization WIRE)–Ladies in Technologies (WIT), the premier corporation contributing to the achievement of experienced ladies in the Washington, D.C. location technology group, now declared its 2022 – 2023 Board of Directors.
Main the organization as this year’s President is Amber Hart, Founder and Co-Owner of The Pulse of GovCon. Prior to assuming the Presidential function, Amber Hart served as a Board Member of WIT and George Mason University’s Heart for Federal government Contracting (CGC) Advisory Board in the Faculty of Business enterprise.
“Despite nationwide conversations about gender variety in know-how, women of all ages are nevertheless underrepresented, underpaid and often discriminated versus in the market. These ladies make such important impacts in their roles for their firms, for the lives of other folks, and for individuals who will stroll right after them. We are psyched to convey focus to their perform and identify them for their achievements,” reported Hart.
Girls in Technology’s Management is comprised of committed team of female experts fully commited to empowering women of all ages to be architects of adjust in the technologies industry.
Women of all ages in Engineering Board of Administrators for 2022 – 2023
- President: Amber Hart, The Pulse of GovCon
- Quick Past President: Cristine Gollayan, SONY
- President-Elect: Julie Murphy, Sage Communications
- Board Member, Secretary: Emily Brash, Curate Companions
- Board Member, Treasurer: Nancy Popovich, The Popovich Economic Group
- Board Member, Normal Counsel: Kathryn Harris, RLG, plc
- Board Member, Sponsorship Chair: Jennifer Sokalski, Signature Consultants
- Board Member at Substantial, Unique Occasions: Carrie Drake, Maxar Technologies
- Board Member at Significant, Government Progress: Leslie Bauer
- Board Member, Communications Chair: Aneta Zawila-Jordan, yorCMO
- Board Member, Membership Chair: Maureen Cannon, Amazon Web Products and services
- Board Member, Programs Chair: Melanie Condron, Accenture Federal Providers
- Board Member at Large, Rising Leaders: Kathi Hanrahan