HOUSTON–(Organization WIRE)–DarkPulse, Inc. (OTC: DPLS) (“DarkPulse” or the “Company”), an rising company which utilizes highly developed technologies, which include their patented dim-pulse BOTDA laser-based important infrastructure monitoring systems, to generate the foundational engineering for the operation of Wise Cities, is happy to announce the signing of a definitive business combination settlement with International Method Dynamics, Inc. (NASDAQ: GSD) (“GSD”), and GSD’s wholly owned merger subsidiary, Zilla Acquisition Corp. The combined organization will be termed “Global Procedure Dynamics, Inc.” upon the closing of the transaction and is envisioned to be detailed on NASDAQ less than a new ticker symbol “DARK.”
Highlights of the transaction include:
- Once the transaction is complete, DarkPulse will be delisted from the OTC Markets and will trade on the NASDAQ exchange. The transaction is expected to close in the initial or next quarter of 2023.
- The put together organization will have an original equity value of around $223 million which equates to an enterprise benefit of close to $145 million, assuming no redemptions by GSD stockholders.
- GSD currently has close to $108.8 million income in trust as of December 14, 2022.
- The transaction is envisioned to give DarkPulse with increased access to funds, far better liquidity, and a wider trader viewers as it pursues extra strategic and accretive acquisitions in the crucial infrastructure industries of roadways, shipping, agriculture, and other industries that call for structural checking.
- The latest Board of Administrators of GSD will continue being with a few further directors, Dennis O’Leary, Joseph Catalino, and George Pappas, respectively, to be appointed to join the Board of Directors at the closing of the transaction.
- All current DarkPulse shareholders will get 100% of their fairness in the professional forma firm.
DarkPulse develops, markets, and distributes a suite of engineering, set up, monitoring and laser-based mostly stability